There are so many things that I want to do.
1. I want to start a bakery called the "Pie Hole". I want it to be in the inner city and I want to love the community.
2. I want to be a jazz singer. I want to sing for weddings.
3. I want to pick up and move to Boston. I'll live in a one room apartment with a make shift wall separating the bathroom from the rest of the room. I'll have paints, one suitcase of clothes, a few make shift canvases, and maybe even a piano I found on the side of the road. It will be right on the harbor so every morning I'll wake up to the sound of the fishermen and the market and the smell of fish. EW.
4. I want to be a writer. Maybe someday I'll publish a book of stupid things I did with morals at the end. It would be funny, of course. Or maybe I'll just have a blog that people all over the world read. It will be heartfelt and funny. I will write the type of things I like to read.
5. I want to go to Nashville and work with Charlie Peacock. I want to learn about loving Jesus and how he incorporates that with music. I'll learn about recording and studio stuff. I'll record an album. NBD.
6. I want to direct a movie. Preferably the Spirit Flyer Series, by John Bibee. I have a vision for those undiscovered books. Just lemme at 'em.
7. I want to be a wife and mother.
8. I want to be a wedding photographer. I'm not competitive enough to ever really do this. But I would love to capture their special moments!
9. I want to open a coffee shop. I want to love the community where it's located. Coffee as a profession? Yes please.
10. I want to be a teacher. I want to teach elementary school in the inner city and love people to the best of my ability so that I can make a difference in my kids' lives.
11. But right now more than all of those things, I want to go back to Guatemala.